Tonic works with a wide range of arts or cultural organisations that come to us looking for specific support.
Tailored to you
Our bespoke work with organisations includes:
- Consultancy: supporting organisations to work through specific challenges
- Provision of EDI-specific expertise. For instance, supporting organisations to develop EDI strategy, policies, action plans and internal systems
- Conducting listening exercises so that organisations can receive honest feedback, for instance from its staff or artists, and ensure all voices are heard
- Facilitation of meetings and away days, including with Boards
- Review of recruitment materials and approaches. We can also support executive-level recruitment campaigns
Tonic’s approach is to listen well, diagnose, facilitate and advise individuals and organisations in spaces that are supportive, safe and in which it is ok to express vulnerability. Using our deep knowledge and solutions-focused approach, we help organisations navigate through what can feel like fascinating but combustible and often difficult terrain surrounding matters of inequality.
Keen to support our colleagues across the arts, we are always delighted when organisations come to us for this work. By working with Tonic you can be confident that when your organisation is ready to invest in change, our unparalleled expertise and unwavering commitment to quality will provide you with the greatest possible chance of success.
“The Tonic team have an incredible knack of hitting just the right note, navigating us seamlessly and intelligently through often sensitive subject matter and adopting a conversational and open approach to facilitate real change within our organisation. The work we do with Tonic gives us the tools to keep improving our internal processes and strengthening our culture which of course, in turn benefits our clients. Win win!”Katy Winter, Senior Partner – People, Charcoalblue