Tonic, as an impartial party, can offer a fresh perspective on an organisation’s mission, supporting them and facilitating change. We give organisations the tools needed so they can progress their aims and create buy-in for new ways of working to maximise the chances of success.
Consultancy sessions are either held one-on-one, or in smaller groups, typically up to six participants.
Tonic’s Consultancy has supported organisations in many areas including:
- Supporting Creative Programming and Artistic Decision-making
- Creating buy-in for Equality Action Plans
- Implementing Organisational Values
- Resolving leadership challenges on Diversity and Inclusion
- Setting up a Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy
As with Tonic’s Consultancy, these sessions can be for long or short-term projects and are all run by skilled, impartial facilitators who are able to ensure all voices are heard.
Facilitation can be one-on-one, or involve smaller groups in workshops and discussions. Tonic also has experience of running larger workshops of 70+ people.
Tonic’s Facilitation includes sessions on:
- Supporting organisations in a variety of ways from assessing Equality, Diversity and Inclusion plans to blue-sky thinking
- Assessing an organisation’s priorities and providing structure and agendas for company strategy days
- Running Staff and Board Awaydays
Everyone who delivers training and consultancy at Tonic has a background in the performing arts so we know first-hand the challenges and opportunities achieving equality in the industry can present.
All Tonic’s courses can be tailored to the bespoke needs of every organisation we work with so please do get in touch if you would like to discuss your organisation’s specific needs further.
To discuss how Tonic could work with your organisation, contact Lucy Kerbel.